Education In Ireland
Campus Abroad Destinations
Course Duration and Fees
Bachelor’s Degree: 4 years of college (€ 9,100 to € 20,300 per year)
Master’s Degree: 1years of college(€ 9,150 to € 20,000 per year)
MBA fees can range upto € 30,000
Doctorate Degree- 3-4 Years (€ 12,000 to € 15,000per year)
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- 70% to 85% for undergraduate courses
- IELTS: 6.0
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of Std X, XII, etc.
- 2 Academic Reference Letters from professors who have taught you most recently.
- If you have work experience then at least one work reference letter from the employer
- Statement of Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume.
- Portfolio in case of students applying for Arts and Design courses.
4 Extra Curricular Activities certificates.
- IELTS: 6.5
Doctorate programs require a research proposal with master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree with substantial professional experience, other than the essential scores cards, recommendations and experience certificates.
January and September