Refund & Cancellation
Any kind of refund is not permissible once a candidate has been admitted and enrolled to a program and the course material has been received and opened or the course has been attended at anyone of the training centres. If the candidate is unable to attended the course dates at the scheduled date for any reason, they will not be allowed to claim a refund. Refunds are permissible under the following circumstances;
- Course material not received
- Course material not opened and seals are not broken and material is returned
- Course material not received by estimated date as material was not sent out.
If there is a delay from the courier company, Campus abroad is not liable. When you are given a airway bill number generated, you can track this directly with the courier company. If you have made a payment through Direct Deposit, Cheque or Draft then a refund is processed within 5 working days. A refund cheque will be sent to you through a courier. If you have made a payment online through credit/debit cards, net banking or any other online method then the amount will be processed within 5 days and the refund will be issued to the same card online through which you made the payment. The fees and other dues, once paid, are not refundable, adjustable or transferable under any circumstances. Students are not entitled to discontinue any course. Unless the training material is not received Any student abandoning the course shall do the same at his/her own risk and expense and www.campus-abroad.org.in shall not be liable for the same. It is hereby clarified that the student abandoning any course is not entitled to receive any refund, either fully or partially rusticate
Transaction Fee clause
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment