Education In USA
Campus Abroad Destinations
Course Duration and Fees
Bachelor’s Degree: 4 years of college (US$16,320 -US$34,656 per year)
Master’s Degree: 2 years of college(US$23,520- US$35000 per year)
Doctorate Degree- 3-4 Years(US$28,000 to US$40,000 per year)
- High school passing certificates/diplomas
- Standardized test scores of SAT/TOFEL/IELTS
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts from University with sealed envelope (Bachelors Degree)
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Recommendation letter from University/College
- Statement of Purpose/Essays
- Standardized test scores of GRE/GMAT/TOFEL/IELTS
- Affidavit of Financial Statement
- Work experience if any
- Academic and extracurricular certificates if any
Doctorate programs require a research proposal with master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree with substantial professional experience, other than the essential scores cards, recommendations and experience certificates.
Spring – January/February.
Summer – April/May.
Fall – August/September.
Winter – December